“Jeans to Work for KYFS” has a new name…
“Purple Day for KYFS”
With a new name, comes a new focus. On August 12, we want to paint Kent Purple in solidarity for the youth and families of South King County.
We want teenagers overcoming substance abuse to know… We Got Your Back.
We want focused, low-income kids busy studying after school to know… We Got Your Back.
We want hardworking, homeless, young moms and their kids to know… We Got Your Back.
We want our littlest students practicing their ABC’s to know… We Got Your Back.
“Purple Day for KYFS” is a fun and simple way to raise funds and awareness for Kent Youth and Family Services. Whether you rally your office, your service club, and/or your friends and neighbors, the impact both big and small will be felt. Plus, we will be awarding the top teams and individuals with special prizes. How’s that for motivation?
Join us, wear PURPLE on August 12, 2016, and help us raise funds for the youth and families of South King County!
Follow these instructions to register:
TEAM CAPTAINS – Set up your team page and invite your fellow employees, service club members, and/or neighbors to join you.
- Follow this link: http://www.crowdrise.com/paint-kent-purple-for-kyfs
- Scroll down – below the ORANGE DONATE BUTTON – and click on FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN
- Click the orange JOIN THE TEAM button.
- Create a free Crowdrise Account or use your existing login.
- At this point, you can customize your page, add a picture, and add a personal message.
- Once this is complete, you can send emails to your work colleagues, friends, and relatives asking them to support your cause, make sure you include the unique link to your web page. They also have options to share on social media making it easy to fundraise.
We are more than happy to help with any questions or concerns that arise as you configure your Crowdrise page. Contact Nathan Box at (253) 859-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.