It is more than a PURPLE Shirt. It is more than another fundraiser. Kent is more than a place to live and work. The youth and families of this community are more than faces in a crowd. PURPLE Means Business!
“Purple Day for KYFS” is a brand new take on a fundraising event. Whether you rally your office, your service club, and/or your friends and neighbors, the impact both big and small will be felt. Plus, we will be awarding the top teams and individuals with special prizes. How’s that for motivation?
The fundraising campaign runs from June 29 – August 12. August 12 is “Purple Day for KYFS” and participants are encouraged to wear purple in support of youth and families in South King County.
Campaign Details and Goals
- Our goal is to raise $10,000 for the youth and families of South King County. Every dollar raised will be invested into our Behavioral Health, After School, Watson Manor Transitional Housing, and Head Start & ECEAP programs.
- Provide you and your network with the tools to succeed.
- Raise awareness within the community about the amazing change that occurs at KYFS every day.
- Highlight the amazing people who walk through our doors seeking services.
- Free Entry for 8 to the One Thing Experience
- Office Breakfast Party
- Free Entry for 2 to the One Thing Experience
To get started, please visit www.kyfs.org/purple
-Kent Youth and Family Services