THE 2022 ONE THING EXPERIENCE THEME IS “FAMILY”
Join us in support of KYFS programs and clients, and enjoy family game night-style games, entertainment, and fun, as well as virtual participation opportunities, as we celebrate families growing and thriving in South King County.
Our communities continue to face unprecedented challenges including an acute youth mental health crisis. The services we provide help South King County youth and families meet their needs and reach their goals for a better future, employing both preventative and responsive strategies to well-being.
These services include:
- individual, school-based, and family counseling
- substance use disorder treatment
- support groups
- early childhood education
- youth and family support services
- youth development programming