Our communities continue to face unprecedented challenges
including an acute youth mental health crisis. The services we provide help South King County youth and families meet their needs and reach their goals for a better future, employing both preventative and responsive strategies to well-being.
These services include:
- individual, school-based, and family counseling
- substance use disorder treatment
- support groups
- early childhood education
- youth and family support services
- youth development programming
This year’s event goal is $135,000
Join KYFS as an event sponsor to ensure programs reach those that need them most.
In addition to the invaluable impact your sponsorship will have on our community, your involvement will reach:
- Over 4,000 followers on our combined social media accounts
- Estimated 300+ annual event attendees
The 2022 One Thing Experience theme is 1970!
Join us in support of KYFS programs and clients, as we celebrate families growing and thriving in South King County since 1970!