Kent Youth & Family Services (KYFS) is looking for licensed Mental Health Therapists to add to their staff. KYFS is a non-profit agency that has been providing human services to children and their families for over 50 years! Our Mental Health Therapists work with children of all ages (birth to 25 years of age) and their families providing mental health counseling in group, individual and family settings.
Great opportunity for therapists with 2+ years of clinical experience to make a difference within the community!
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, or equivalent.
- Full LMHC or equivalent License in the State of Washington in good standing.
- Knowledge of mental health and experience working with families , children and youth
- 2 or more years of clinical experience
- Experience working with infants, children, youth and young adults
- Ability to provide intake, assessment, case management, treatment planning, and advocacy at the agency and in school settings
- Organized and detail oriented to maintain paperwork associated with therapeutic services in EMR system.
- Experience with and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Continue to see education and training related to providing therapeutic services.
- Provide consultations to other agency programs when requested and work collaboratively with other community support systems, childcare, school staff, and child serving systems.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Additional degrees in SUD certification.
- Experience working with a wide range of cultures/communities (IE: LGBTQ, immigrant & refugees, Hispanic and African American cultures).
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $21.63 – $24.03 per hour/DOE
Location: Kent, WA
Schedule: Day shift and requires at least two evenings per work.
Work Remote: yes on a temporary basis during Covid restrictions.
Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for paid medical, dental & vision insurance, life insurance and long term disability insurance. Company paid retirement. 8 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation, 12 paid sick days.
Kent Youth and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
We hire qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law.