The Board of Directors of Kent Youth and Family Services welcomes applications for the position of Executive Director to replace Mike Heinisch, who is retiring in 2020. The Board is committed to an open and inclusive search that supports equity, diversity and equal opportunity.
To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than May 30, 2020. The position will remain open until filled; however the Search Committee will commence screening immediately after the above date and proceed to select those who will be invited for an interview. This is a confidential search process; however finalists will receive full agency vetting.
To apply, please submit these four (4) separate documents as only these documents will be forwarded to the Presidential Search Committee:
- A letter of application (of no more than five (5) pages) that succinctly describes how your experience and professional qualifications prepare you to serve the needs of Kent Youth and Family Services and address the following:
- a. How has your commitment to youth and families shaped your record of achievements?
- Describe to us your success in advocating diversity, inclusivity and equity.
- How have you been able to improve access to your organizations’ services while promoting healthy development of children, youth and families during times of uncertain budgets?
- Describe to us how you have established strong and successful partnerships across multiple sectors such as foundations, donors, government, education and other agencies, and what made them so?
- How have you inspired creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship in your organizations while responding effectively to shifting internal or external conditions?
- A current resume.
- A reference list with the names, personal and business telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of seven references: three supervisors (including one board member, preferred), two direct reports and two community partners.
- Please also submit an Applicant Data Sheet (for HR purposes only and will not be forwarded to the search committee). Download form template here.
TO SUBMIT – Email ALL materials directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submissions will not be considered by the search committee.
For inquiries, contact Lesley Hogan, Board President, 253-859-0399 (direct) or email@example.com.
For complete job announcement and job description, please follow the below links: