The Fund Developer is responsible for the effective development and securing of designated and undesignated funds as well as coordinating communication in the community regarding Kent Youth and Family Services. The Fund Developer supports the mission of KYFS, its programs’ goals and services, and demonstrates a commitment to KYFS by developing and implementing fundraising and community relations activities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Arts degree in appropriate or related area of study.
- Experience in fund development, funding acquisition, fundraising planning/public relations.
- Production of promotional materials.
- Event planning.
- Planning and time management experience.
- Working with diverse populations.
- Experience working in a non-profit environment.
- Excellent oral, written and public speaking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within the agency and in the community.
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Personal vehicle available for use.
- Valid Washington driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Successful completion of Washington State Patrol criminal background check.
POSITION STATUS AND COMPENSATION
- Supervisor: Executive Director, Kent Youth and Family Services
- Hours: Full time
- Status: Exempt
- Salary range: DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Sick Leave, Short Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement
Applications accepted until: August 15, 2019
Send cover letter via mail or email and resume to:
Kent Youth & Family Services
232 S. 2nd
Kent, WA. 98032
Kent Youth and Family Services is committed to diversity and is an EEO.